[Divulgação] 6º ICEI – CALL FOR PAPERS *2nd phase*
6th International Congress on Emotional Intelligence
19-22, July 2017
Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences, University of Porto
CALL FOR PAPERS *2nd phase*
ICEI 2017 will be welcoming abstract submissions until February 28, 2017.
Participants submitting during February should use the 2nd phase calendar.
All participants that have submitted abstracts until January 31 will be using the 1st phase calendar.
We invite researchers, scholars and professionals to present and discuss their work. Participants may submit abstracts for oral presentations and/or poster sessions, symposia.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION:
- All abstracts must be submitted in English. If you wish to submit a second version of the abstract to be included in the abstract book, you can do it in Portuguese, Spanish or French. Note that the English version is mandatory, only the second version (Portuguese/Spanish/French) is optional.
- Abstracts can have up to 300 words and 3 to 5 keywords.
- The same author may present a maximum of 3 proposals. For proposals with multiple authors, at least one author must be registered for the Conference to present the paper/poster.
- All presenting authors must have registration completed and payed.
Symposia, paper presentations and poster sessions will be grouped into the following topic categories:
- Theoretical aspects of EI
- EI and related emotion theory
- Assessment, measurement, and evaluation of EI
- Business, work place & organizational settings
- Education & social-emotional learning
- Neuroscience & cognition
- Medical applications
- Health, well-being, and optimal development
- Therapeutic applications
- Positive psychology & EI
- Social and cultural issues
- Consultation and coaching process
- Applications to creative arts
Abstract submission ends
1st phase: 31 January 2017
2nd phase: 28 February 2017
Review results announced
1st phase: 1 March 2017
2nd phase: 31 March 2017
Early bird registration ends
1st phase: 15 March 2017
2nd phase: 15 April 2017
31 May 2017
CONTACTS AND INFORMATION:
Details on submission: http://www.fpce.up.pt/icei2017/proposal.html