Internacional Congress ANEIS ’20
[ Português ]
ANEIS INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS – 2020
HIGH ABILITES AND GIFTEDNESS: Shared Responsibilities!
21, 22 and 23 May 2020
Museu D. Diogo de Sousa (Braga – Portugal)
- To promote exchange between researchers and professionals of Education and Psychology
- To present and debate results of research projects and of educational interventions
- To deepen multidisciplinary approaches in Educational Sciences
- To contribute for the improvement of the formal and informal education system, and for the professional development of its different agents
Educators and teachers of all levels of education, parents, psychologists, academics, researchers, professionals and students of the various areas of Education Sciences, Psychology, Nursing and Medicine.
- Learning and academic performance
- Psychological evaluation and forms of identification
- Recent advances in neurosciences and genetics
- Psychosocial development
- Excellence (sport, arts, music, research)
- Socio-emotional development
- Family, school and community
- Training and professional development
- Educational measures and policies
- early development
- Enrichment programs
- Positive psychology
- Transitions and lifelong development
- Steven Pfeiffer (Florida State University, U.S.A)
- Lianne Hoogeveen (Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- África Borges (Universidad La Laguna, Espanha)
- Dolores Valadez Sierra (Universidad de Guadalajara, México)
- Dolores Prieto (Universidad de Murcia, Espanha)
- Carmén Pomar (Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, Espanha)
- Denise S. Fleith (Universidade de Brasília, Brasil)
- Marcelino Pereira (Universidade de Coimbra, Portugal)
- Manuel Curado (Universidade do Minho, Braga, Portugal)
- Sara Bahia (Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal)
- Carlos Marinho (Coord. Geral do Clube de Matemática da Sociedade Portuguesa de Matemática)
Symposium – communication proposal organized by the proponents around a theme, a presentation or a publication, defined by the Organizing Committee and organized by a chairperson. The symposium may have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 oral communications. Symposium participants should work together and prepare questions for discussion.
Free communication – communication proposal about an intervention program or a research project, ongoing or already completed, to be presented in panels prepared by the Organizing Committee.
Poster – communication proposal about an intervention program or a research project, ongoing or already completed, to be visually displayed in simultaneous sessions. Posters should have as maximum measures 1.20cm (height) by 0.90cm (width).
The abstracts of proposals must be sent by email to email@example.com and should meet the following requirements:
Size – up to 400 words.
Type of proposal: Symposium, free or poster communication.
Structure – title, authors and organizational affiliation, country, email contacts, keywords (up to 5).
Format – font Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
Language – must be sent in the applicant’s native language and in English (mandatory).
Each presentation should be no longer than 10 minutes, with 20 minutes reserved for discussion and input.
Early registration – until 29th February
Late registration – after 29th February
Submission of abstracts – 8th April
Confirmation of acceptance of the communication proposal – 22nd April
Sending full text for publication in the journal Sobredotação (Giftedness) – 8th May
The paper to be published in the journal “Giftedness”, should follow APA standards and be drafted in the following format: .doc format, font Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5. The articles cannot exceed 15 pages, already included tables, figures and references (tables and figures should be incorporated throughout the text). The texts must be sent, in editable text format (.doc), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early registration – until 29th February ‘20
Professionals – €60
Students (with presentation of student ID card or similar document) and ANEIS members – 20€
Professionals of local schools and/or institutions – €25
Late registration – after 29th February ‘20
Professionals – €75
Students (with presentation of student ID card or similar document) and ANEIS members – €35
Professionals of local schools and/or institutions – €40
Crédito Agrícola – Nine – Vila Nova de Famalicão
Cristina Palhares (ANEIS, Portugal)
Filomena Ponte (ANEIS, Portugal & Univ. Católica – Braga)
Marcelino Pereira (ANEIS, Portugal & Univ. de Coimbra)
Sara Bahia (ANEIS, Portugal & Univ. de Lisboa)
Helena Fonseca (ANEIS, Portugal)
Ana Almeida (ANEIS, Gondomar)
Stéphanie Silva (ANEIS, Gondomar)
Maria Tavares (ANEIS, Braga)
Luís Silva (ANEIS, Braga)
Flávia Alves (ANEIS, Braga)
Ana Beiramar (ANEIS, Braga)
Susana Inverno (ANEIS,Braga)